Affiliate Program Terms & Policy
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY.
These LOVO Affiliate Terms, Policies, and Agreement (“Terms”, “Policies” or “Agreement”) are made between LOVO, Inc. (“LOVO”), a Delaware, USA, incorporated company, and you, as a LOVO Affiliate (“Affiliate”). To be an authorized Affiliate, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. The LOVO affiliate program (“Affiliate Program”) is administered via Rewardful software. Customers are considered to be successfully referred by Affiliates and deemed “Referred Customers” when the criteria hereunder are met. Applying to the Affiliate Program signifies that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree where this option is made available to you by LOVO in the Affiliate Program application form.
We periodically update these terms. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Affiliate Program changes, ends, or becomes part of an existing program, or a change happens to the company itself.
This Agreement does not create an exclusive agreement between you and LOVO. Both you and LOVO will have the right to recommend similar products and services of third parties and to work with other parties in connection with the design, sale, installation, implementation and use of similar services and products of third parties.
0. Affiliate Acceptance
Once you complete an application to become an Affiliate, we will review your application and notify you whether you have been accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program, or not. Before we accept an application, we may want to review your application with you, so we may reach out to you for more information. We may require that you complete certain requirements or certification(s) before we accept your application.
If you are accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program, then upon notification of acceptance, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall apply in full force and effect, until terminated, pursuant to the terms set forth below.
1. Your Obligations as an Affiliate
As an Affiliate, you agree to the following:
- You may not link to the LOVO website, its services, or its affiliates and partners from any obscenity or hate websites, nor websites engaging in illegal activity.
- You must comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are an Affiliate.
2. Payment Terms and Perks
- Affiliates can earn via two different methods:
- LOVO Studio: affiliates earn 20% of the first purchase their referral makes on LOVO Studio via their lead link.
- LOVO API: affiliates earn $50 USD when their referral makes the first invoice payment, which happens either on the 30th or the 31st day since they activate a paying subscription. Trials do not count.
- Commission will not recur for the same referred customer.
- Affiliate payments are made once a month, on the 20th of the month. Payments will commence on the month the affiliate has earned the first income via their referral.
- All payments are handled via Rewardful Software.
- A maximum of one Affiliate will be awarded payment for each new Referred Customer.
- Affiliates will be issued with a free month of LOVO Studio subscription for each month that they make 5 sales or more, which will be awarded on the 1st day of the subsequent month. Should an Affiliate have less than 5 sales on the first day of the following month, their free subscription will be cancelled until they make 5 or more sales during a subsequent month.
3. Referred Customer Conditions
- Affiliates will be issued a unique URL or “link” once they become an approved member of the Affiliate Program. Customer Referrals are verified exclusively via an Affiliate’s Referral Link, and new customers cannot be retrospectively attributed as Referred Customers. Referrals must have cookies enabled. Affiliate cookies expire after 30 days.
- Referred Customers must purchase at least one LOVO paid subscription.
- If a Referred Customer cancels an account and receives a refund, any commissions earned by an Affiliate on the amount refunded will be revoked.
- No payment will be made for referring an existing LOVO customer, or an account already referred by another Affiliate.
- Self-referrals are strictly prohibited, and will not count for commission nor sales count for the free month of LOVO Studio.
- No payment will be made for referring a past LOVO Customer unless they have not purchased any of LOVO’s services or products for the past 6 months (180 days) or more.
4. Affiliate Promotion and Marketing Terms
- Affiliates may not promote any discounts, perks, or promises that are not communicated directly by LOVO.
- Affiliates are permitted to use the graphic and branding resources made accessible to them by LOVO.
- Affiliates may create their own contents using LOVO’s graphic or branding resources, in which case, they must first contact LOVO for approval via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Affiliates must immediately discontinue the use of any trademarks, logos, or brand resources related to LOVO at LOVO’s request.
- Affiliates may not use the term “LOVO” in any variation in their site URL (e.g. LOVO.net, LOVOcouponcodes.com, LOVOvoices.com, etc).
- Affiliates may not promote using paid keywords (PPC) which include the terms “LOVO”, “LOVO AI”, “LOVO TTS”, “LOVO API”, “LOVO Studio”, “LOVO Voiceover”, and “LOVO Text to Speech” without expressed written consent from LOVO.
- Product Reviews: In the event that an Affiliate publishes a product review of any of our products, they will ensure sure that they disclose upfront that they receive a percentage of each sale made. In addition, all endorsements must reflect the honest opinions or experiences of the endorser. All disclosures must be clear and conspicuous and not hidden. The most important principle is that an endorsement has to represent the accurate experience and opinion of the endorser.
- Linking in Articles: When using our affiliate link in an article, Affiliates must display a clear disclosure about the nature of affiliate links and the material connection they have with our company. These disclosures must appear on the same page where the links appear, and they must be clear, conspicuous, and require no additional user interaction to read (such as clicking a link, scrolling or hovering over an element).
- Linking on Social Networks: When using LOVO affiliate links on social networks, Affiliates must also display a clear disclosure about the nature of the links and the material connection they have with our company. In the form of social media posts, these disclosures must be part of the post that contains the affiliate link.
- Example Social Disclosure: “Ad: Check out our review of LOVO, and why we think it’s the best text to speech service out there.”
- Affiliates must not offer incentives to users to click on ads or complete offers that award them cash, points, prizes or automatically enter them into contests, drawings or sweepstakes.
- Promotional materials. An affiliate’s promotional materials must not:
- contain any trade disparagement or libelous, defamatory or infringing content; and
- contain any machine-readable code that could be unintentionally downloaded onto a recipient’s computer and damage or takeover recipient’s computer.
5. General Terms and Conditions
- Affiliates are solely responsible for keeping their information current with LOVO in the event of a change of email address or payment account information.
- Affiliates are limited to one Affiliate account.
- LOVO will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a Referred Customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell/resell any LOVO products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights or commercial rights are granted in any way.
- LOVO will be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries.
- Prices and availability of LOVO products and services may vary from time to time. LOVO policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
- Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf.
- The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either LOVO or the Affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate.
- LOVO will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the LOVO Affiliate Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
- We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an Affiliate’s potential to earn income from the LOVO Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and LOVO will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- LOVO reserves the right to suspend or remove Affiliates from our Affiliate Program at any time, without warning. Upon termination you agree to discontinue use of all links, logos, banners and promotional materials provided to you. Affiliates terminated due to malicious publishing tactics will also have commissions revoked.
- LOVO makes the final decision regarding the Affiliate Program awards, and may modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules.
With each link or email you display as a representative of LOVO, you expressly agree to abide by the Affiliate Terms and Agreement that is in full force and effect at that date and time. Failure to abide by these terms will result in immediate termination of your Affiliate account and a complete forfeit of any commissions earned.
6. Proprietary Rights
No license to any software is granted by this Agreement. LOVO Products are protected by intellectual property laws. We retain all ownership rights in LOVO Products. You agree not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on LOVO Content, or LOVO Products in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by us.
As used herein, “Confidential Information” means all confidential information disclosed by a party (“Disclosing Party”) to the other party (“Receiving Party”), (i) whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential, and (ii) LOVO customer and prospect information, whether or not otherwise designated as confidential. Confidential Information does not include any information that (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party or (ii) was known to the Receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the Disclosing Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party shall: (i) protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party using the same degree of care that it uses with its own confidential information, but in no event less than reasonable care, (ii) not use any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, (iii) not disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to any third party, and (iv) limit access to Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to its employees, contractors and agents. The Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party if required to do so under any federal, state, or local law, statute, rule or regulation, subpoena or legal process.
8. Opt Out, Unsubscribing, and Spamming
You will comply promptly with all opt out, unsubscribe, “do not call” and “do not send” requests. For the duration of this Agreement, you will establish and maintain systems and procedures appropriate to effectuate all opt out, unsubscribe, “do not call” and “do not send” requests. Spamming is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to intentionally solicit for employment any of our employees or contractors during the term of this Agreement and for a period of twelve (12) months following the termination or expiration of this Agreement. Both you and we acknowledge that (i) any newspaper or other public solicitation not directed specifically to such person shall not be deemed to be a solicitation for purposes of this provision, and (ii) this provision is not intended to limit the mobility of either our employees or contractors
SkyDeck 2150 Shattuck Ave, Penthouse,
Suite 1300 Berkeley, CA 94704-1347