Artificial intelligence (AI) voice generators have become a game-changer in the world of content creation. These tools allow users to create realistic, high-quality voices that can be used for a variety of purposes such as voice-overs, audiobooks, and podcasts. AI voice generators have rapidly evolved over the past few years, thanks to advancements in machine learning and natural language processing technologies. Today, they are widely used by content creators globally, as they offer a cost-effective, efficient, and reliable solution for generating voice content. In this article, we will explore the best AI voice generators and how they are being effectively used in content creation across the world.
The 7 best AI Voice Generators
Our #1 pick for the best AI Voice generator is LOVO AI. LOVO recently launched its newest AI voice generator called Genny. Genny is equipped with generative AI technologies, including synthetic speech, that are intended to facilitate human creativity in creating audiovisual content.
Genny’s voices are prime grade voices. They sound human-like and realistic, with inflections just on point no matter the content you are creating. It offers voices in 100 different languages so you can localize your content with a click of a button.
Made for professionals, Genny is the perfect AI Voice Generator to create marketing videos, course materials, and even animations.
Genny offers a range of project types to suit your needs, from Single-speaker Voiceover to Dual-speaker Dialogue and Multi-speaker Video mode. With flexible options, you can create content exactly the way you want.
Take full control and fine-tune your audio with Genny’s hands-on tools. Adjust emotion, character style, speed, pauses, emphasis, pronunciation, and even pitch to get the perfect sound.
Beyond just voice, Genny offers a vast library of non-verbal sounds like mms, laughs, yawns, yells, sound effects like gunshots, fire alarms, cricket noises, and a variety of background music to choose from.
You can upload all types of media files and make them sync with the timeline you have in mind to finish your content. Genny’s generative AI technology also allows you to create images by simply typing in what you want, making it easy to produce high-quality content in no time.
- By # of hours per month: $16/mo ~ $48/mo
Descript acquired Lyrebird to create a comprehensive video editing tool.
- Fine-contol available for audio
- Robust video editing feature
- Intuitive UX/UI
- Collaboration feature for teams
- Creator: $15/mo or $144/yr
- Pro: $30/mo or $288/yr
- Enterprise: Custom
Integrations and plug-ins for those who want to make their blogs and websites audio-friendly.
- A large variety of voices and languages (almost 1,000 voices)
- WordPress plug-in for blog-writers
- Editor, widgets, and other levers you can pull to edit your audio
- You can access voices from other platforms as well that they’ve integrated via API.
- Personal: $19/mo or $171/yr
- Professional: $39/mo or $351/yr
- Premium: $99/mo or $891yr
- Teams & Enterprise: Starts at $198/mo
4. Amazon Polly
Created by AWS for businesses, focusing more on quantity and breadth of voices.
- For Businesses, provides very cheap voice offerings via API.
- Hundreds of voices in almost all major languages.
- You can choose to pay only for the non-premium voices at a discounted rate, or pay more to use their premium (“neural”) voices.
- Standard Voices: $4/1,000,000 characters
- Neural Voices: $16/1,000,000 characters
5. Natural Reader
A nifty free text-to-speech tool for individuals, especially students.
- Simple, document-like UX/UI
- Free of charge for personal use, good for turning textbooks to audiobooks to listen as you study.
- Free for personal use
- Custom pricing for commercial usage
Recently purchased by Microsoft, Nuance is an old-player in the Text-to-Speech market now gearing up to be more enterprise-focused.
- Geared towards businesses who want to provide AI voices for their customer-facing channels.
- Usecases with healthcare providers
- Enterprise: Custom
Murf has risen to fame recently with easy-to-use UI and a sizeable library of voices.
- A large variety of voices and languages (100+ voices in 15 languages)
- Style and tone control
- Non-real-time text and audio input support
- Intuitive UX/UI
- Basic: $19/mo or $156/yr
- Pro: $39/mo or $312/yr
- Enterprise: $249+/mo or $1,999+/yr
In conclusion, AI voice generators have become an integral part of content creation, providing users with a simple, affordable, and efficient way to generate high-quality voice content. With numerous AI voice generators available in the market, it can be challenging to choose the right one for your needs. We have listed the seven best AI voice generators that have been tried, tested, and trusted by content creators worldwide. By using any of these AI voice generators, you can create exceptional voice content that will engage and captivate your audience. So, give them a try and take your content creation to the next level!
Are you excited? Then let’s start creating with Genny.
Check out other posts you might be interested in:
– 7 Essential Qualities of a Good Text to Speech Platform
– 10 Best Text to Speech Tools to Help You Create Enthralling Content!