You’ve probably seen all the trending videos that use voiceovers on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram to make content more engaging and entertaining. Using voiceovers in content can make it more enjoyable and inclusive, allowing it to reach a wider audience.
With so many AI voice generators available, it can be challenging to determine which is the best for your needs.
Join us as we take a look at our selection of the best free AI voice generators available.
What Is An AI Voiceover And Why Are They So Popular?
An AI voiceover is generated using a program that uses artificial intelligence to create human-like speech from text. AI voice generators are powered by machine learning models trained on large datasets of human speech recordings. These models can learn to mimic the intonation, cadence, and pronunciation of human voices, as well as the emotional expression of the speaker.
Using AI voiceovers, especially for social media content, is becoming increasingly popular due to its ability to save creators time and money.
No need for expensive equipment, time wasted on re-recording, or having to start again when you need to make an edit. It can now be done in minutes with AI voice generators to create lifeline AI voiceovers.
In addition, you do not have to use your real voice, and you can select a voice that best suits the style and tone of your content.
Best Free AI Voiceover Generators
LOVO’s powerful text-to-speech tool generates professional-grade voiceovers that can be used for any kind of content that requires a voiceover. This AI voice generator is also a video editor that lets you create custom voices and add subtitles, music and sound effects to create high-quality videos. The voice production platform is easy to use, and no special editing or technical skills are required to create
- Free account includes 20 mins of voice generation and a Pro account trial
- Extensive library of 400+ high-quality voices in over 100+ languages
- Platform is super easy to use and requires no advanced video or audio editing skills.
- Finding the right voice to match the content can take a bit of time.
- Unusual words may be mispronounced the first time.
- Voice cloning is only available on paid plans.
Get started with a free account to experience ultra-realistic AI voices and receive a free pro account trial for 14 days!
Want to find out more? Then check out this video!
Listnr is a voice generator that suits those interested in podcasting and also features a wide variety of languages. The platform is easy to use, and you are able to even paste a link to a blog which will then be turned into a narration for you.
- Lots of languages are available for users to generate voices.
- If you have a budget to pay, a range of plans exists for paid users.
- A podcast hosting feature is available for users.
- Free plan only allows 1000 words (about 8 mins of generation time) per month for voice generation.
- Many features are not available for users on the free plan.
- Quality of voices varies, and some can sound robotic after generating.
Speechify is a popular platform developed to help people read up to 9 times faster than the average reading pace. It features a useful Chrome extension which helps bring an advanced level of accessibility to web pages, and the platform overall is easy to use.
- Platform is intuitive and easy to use when generating voices.
- Language translation feature makes it easy to generate voices in many languages.
- Chrome extension voice generator helps users read text faster.
- Only 10 standard voices are available for free voice generation.
- Free plan has a lot of feature restrictions which can make it challenging to achieve desired results.
- The marketing of premium paid plans can disrupt the user experience when generating voices.
Typecast allows users to create engaging videos using text-to-speech voice generation and avatars. Avatars are available in a range of styles which can be helpful for those who make many different types of content.
- Features text-to-voice templates available for users
- Ability to add emotions when generating voices.
- Avatars can be added to your content for extra engagement.
- Only 3 minutes of generation time for free users.
- Currently only supports two languages – English and Korean
- Limited settings for emotions to be used for generating voices.
Murf’s voice-generation platform allows users to create voiceovers with ease. A wide range of voices is available in many languages, and it can also be used directly in Google Slides for those who need to create presentations.
- Interface is straightforward to use and intuitive.
- Google Slides add-on feature is helpful for people who make presentations online.
- Wide variety of voices is available for voice generation.
- Free option only has 10 mins of voice generation.
- Free users have limited access to features.
- Pronunciation can be difficult to fix.
Use The Most Powerful Free AI Voice Generator Platform To Create And Edit Your Content
Voiceovers present an opportunity to take your content to the next level and attract a wider audience. Using a free AI voice generator to create your voiceovers means that you can make more content faster, save time and money by not having to re-record or invest in expensive equipment, and lastly, not have to worry about using your real voice if you are shy, or uncomfortable in making voiceovers.
Free AI voice generators allow everyone to unleash their creativity and create the content they have always wanted. Always wanted to make videos with voiceovers but never felt confident to do so? Now, the impossible is possible with the power of AI and free text-to-speech tools like LOVO.
With LOVO’s AI voice generator, you can make fun and trending content for social media platforms and even start your own faceless youtube channel. More than 500,000 professionals and creators trust our platform to make their content with confidence. Take advantage of LOVO’s 400-plus AI-generated voices in more than 100 languages to create TikToks, Shorts, and Reels that are sure to
Visit our website today and signup for our free plan!